Chat with your Customers on WhatsApp via your Website
With our Harare based WhatsApp marketing your customers can initiate a conversation from your website and receive information much quicker increasing the quantity and quality of inquiries you receive.
We are excited to announce the following WhatsApp customer engagement solutions:
- Website Chat integration
- Improved enquiry form and spam filtering
- 40% increase in number of enquiries
WhatsApp Website Integration
Email has always been a stable communication channel (and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future). However, many users want to communicate with businesses using the familiar and convenient apps they use for personal communication. Namely, WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a global powerhouse. It is the primary platform for communication for most people on the planet.
Why should Zimbabwean businesses take WhatsApp seriously?
- On average one billion users send and receive messages every day on WhatsApp. It is the only platform that has more daily active users than Facebook, counting 1.5 billion users.
- It is the #1 messaging app in 104 countries (including Zambia) and takes the top place in more countries than any other app. Facebook Messenger comes second with 64 countries.
- In the countries where WhatsApp is the #1 messaging app, it has become part of the countries’ communication infrastructure. In 45 countries it is installed on 90% of the devices.
- WhatsApp Stories (or “Status”) is the biggest stories feature in the world. With 450m+ users, it has more users than Instagram or Snapchat.
- 98 percent of mobile messages are opened and read, with 90 percent of getting opened within three seconds of being received.
Today, we’re excited to tap into this momentum by releasing a feature to allow your customers to choose their enquiry method. The default continues to be email, but with WhatsApp for your website, customers can now click either option to start a conversation with your business.
By reducing the friction of customers contacting businesses we foresee a considerable increase in the number of enquiries we generate for businesses.
You can take advantage of this feature by visiting our website at www.iconoglobal.com and chatting with us on WhatsApp ort simply send us an email at email@example.com.